You know those days where you don’t really feel like cooking dinner, but cooking breakfast (brinner, if you will) doesn’t seem as daunting? Well that was last night for me. I headed over to pinterest, found this guy I had pinned a while back and gave it a shot. Best risk ever.
The recipe is so simple:
– Slices of ham
– Cheese and other toppings of choice
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray (I always do this, regardless of non-stick cookware, because scraping burnt stuff off a pan does not seem enjoyable).
3. Place a slice of ham in each hole (as many as you want to make, obviously)
4. Add egg to each little ham cup.
5. Cook for 12 minutes.
6. Take out, put cheese (and whatever else) on top and enjoy!
Oh my gosh these were so good!!! This is going in the ‘A+’ box of recipes! The picture speaks for itself.